First outdoor of the year

• Members

Sunday I did a float in a St Patrick's day parade. A stake truck with four RCF 310A's hung on the sides, no subs or monitors, used my MG82CX mixer with 8 inputs - 3 vocals, kick, keys, two guitars and bass. No amps, run off a Honda EU2000i . Woo! :eek:

• Members

Oh, and I should have mentioned they played "Dancing in the Streets", "Mustang Sally", and "Gloria" over and over and over and over again :p - with "When Irish Eyes are Smiling" thrown in a couple times. The band advertises themselves as the area's oldest oldies band, founded in 1964 :cool: .

• Members

Good times. We did that once for a local radio station. 2 parades over 2 days. The only freebie we've ever done other than a couple of charity events. We had subs and all and played an 80's list. I thought it was a hoot, but the others not so much. I guess playing on a moving garden trailer in 35-40 degree weather with half the band facing one way and the other half facing the other wasn't that much fun for them. The keyboard and guitar players said they couldn't feel their fingers.

Archived