12 Channel mixers. (not Behr or Mackie) GO!!

• Members

Need to look for a passive 12 channel mixer for smaller gigs, 4 aux's would be nice as well as good effects. input list:

4 vocal channels

4,guitar channels

2 drum channel

sometimes a bass channel.

• Members

bigjd wrote:

Need to look for a passive 12 channel mixer for smaller gigs, 4 aux's would be nice as well as good effects. input list:

4 vocal channels

4,guitar channels

2 drum channel

StudioLive 16.0.2!!

• Members

Seems like a job for the MixWizard 12:2 if you want analog. There are several digital choices, but if it were me, I'd wait for the upcoming Qu-16. 

If you can reduce the number of AUX busses to 3, that opens up the less expensive compact analog field, like the A&H ZED series, or the Soundcraft MFXi series. Both good, both not Behr or Mackie. :)

• Members

bigjd wrote:

4 vocal channels

4,guitar channels

2 drum channel

Save us guessing : analogue or digital (or don't care), budget ?

• Members

No budget really,I tend to buy what I need to get the job done for awhile. Digital is ok as long as its not tied to another piece of hardware like the Mackie. Don't wanna have something that may upgrade itself into being unusable

• Members

Reson8tor wrote:

Seems like a job for the MixWizard 12:2 if you want analog. There are several digital choices, but if it were me, I'd wait for the upcoming Qu-16. 

If you can reduce the number of AUX busses to 3, that opens up the less expensive compact analog field, like the A&H ZED series, or the Soundcraft MFXi series. Both good, both not Behr or Mackie.
:)

As Reson8tor says, it doesn't have 4 auxes, but I am very pleased with my Soundcraft MFXi12.

Louis

• Members

Sorry, I forgot the comment at the beginning wich says no behringer or mackie, I'll agree with kannha (I'm sorry if it isn't write according, but my t9 keyboard doesn't have those words on it), +1 on the Yamaha model

• Members

Once you get used to the 16.0.2 where it really shines, is its size. Perfect for small throw & go gigs, open mics, talking heads, gigs with stairs. That's why I picked one up.

Love it. I use the same comp & iPad to remote mix on either the 16.0.2 or 24.4.2

Size comparison:
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z398/robare99/3BE046E3-95CB-4326-BB3E-D09E51AFEAFF-3331-000002731EF9FF02.jpg

Archived