Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: McDonalds sued for $1.5M over a napkin?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: McDonalds sued for $1.5M over a napkin?

Not sure if you guys saw this one yet, it blows my mind that this suit would even be allowed to proceed

http://www.malaysiandigest.com/frontpage/29-4-tile/490901-mcdonald-s-sued-for-1-5-million-by-customer.html

Did I mention the new forum sucks?

Anyone can sue anyone, for any amount and for any reason. It seems that the Republic of California is much more likely to let such nuisance lawsuits go to trial, because juries there seem more likely to return a judgement for the plaintiff. Everyone pays, but only the lawyers get paid.

"If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else" - Yogi Berra, 1925-2015

Comment

Oh FFS

-facepalm-

Pay up in 2 for 1 coupons.
      PA Unity15's over LS800p's. YX15's, YX12's IPR power, RM32AI

LightsMartin Minimac Profiles, Chauvet Intimidator Spot Duos, Blizzard 3NX, Fab5, Hotbox

Comment

He should put on his big boy panties and get back to work.

LightsMartin Minimac Profiles, Chauvet Intimidator Spot Duos, Blizzard 3NX, Fab5, Hotbox

Comment

I agree with Craig here, it's not about the napkin.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Former product development engineer: Genz Benz, a KMC Music/FMIC/JAM Industries Company, continuing factory level product support and service for Genz Benz

Currently product development engineer: Mesa Boogie

Comment

Today I asked for a steak & egg breakfast bagel, instead I got a <edited. COME ON!!> bacon and egg bagel. I should sue for millions.

I'm distraught and I'm not sure if I can even go to work tomorrow!!!!!.

Comment

Unbelievable, and it can't work because the brain damaged that he received on the response,

Comment

I hope the plaintiff makes a full recovery and is able to order McDonalds again.

Comment

If it wasn't in an ATA case I have little sympathy.

If it was then damn, the luggage monkeys musta did a number on it.

Comment

Ridiculous.  It's people like him that contribute to the fact that there are too many law firms around.  That should get them all revved up about their jobs and all the "good" they are doing for our society.  My apologies to any attorneys here

Napkind my ass!

Comment

I suspect that the wood pole would perform plenty good enough in compression, bending and sheer with plenty of safety factor margin.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Former product development engineer: Genz Benz, a KMC Music/FMIC/JAM Industries Company, continuing factory level product support and service for Genz Benz

Currently product development engineer: Mesa Boogie

Comment

Working...
                      X