Sennheiser EW 300-2 IEM G3

• Members

The SR-300 transmitter can send two audio channels.  This can be used to transmit one stereo mix (two channels L+R) or two separate mono channels. You can have as many EK-300 IEM receivers (body packs) as you want tuned to the frequency of the transmitter.  Set the EK-300 to "stereo" mode if you are receiving a stereo mix or to "focus" mode if you are receiving two mono mixes.  If in "focus" mode, you can adjust how much of each of the two mono channels is heard in the mix.  If you are using it as two separate mono mixes, you would set one of the receivers panned all of the way to the left to receive mono channel 1 and set the other receiver panned all of the way to the right to receive mono channel 2.  I have four of these systems, and they are excellent. The cost a bit of money, but are worth it in my opinion.

Michael

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Just got the Ew300 G3 IEM system. When I switch Transmitter to Mono and Receiver to focus Mode. I'm Getting no Sound. I was gonna run 2 seperate mono mixes. Any Help would be appreciated.

Wpoe

• Members
Just got the Ew300 G3 IEM system. When I switch Transmitter to Mono and Receiver to focus Mode. I'm Getting no Sound. I was gonna run 2 seperate mono mixes. Any Help would be appreciated.

Wpoe

The transmitter needs to be Stereo with 1 mix going into each side L/R. Receiver (beltpack) set to focus and use the pan function to chose the mix or blend of mix you want. Hit me up if you have questions.

JG

• Moderators

The SR-300 transmitter can send two audio channels.  This can be used to transmit one stereo mix (two channels L+R) or two separate mono channels. You can have as many EK-300 IEM receivers (body packs) as you want tuned to the frequency of the transmitter.  Set the EK-300 to "stereo" mode if you are receiving a stereo mix or to "focus" mode if you are receiving two mono mixes.  If in "focus" mode' date=' you can adjust how much of each of the two mono channels is heard in the mix.  If you are using it as two separate mono mixes, you would set one of the receivers panned all of the way to the left to receive mono channel 1 and set the other receiver panned all of the way to the right to receive mono channel 2.  I have four of these systems, and they are excellent. The cost a bit of money, but are worth it in my opinion.

Michael

[/quote']Sounds just like my beloved Shure PSM-400 systems - right before they were rendered into scrap plastic and steel by the FCC auctioning off their frequency.Terry D.

• Members

Sounds just like my beloved Shure PSM-400 systems - right before they were rendered into scrap plastic and steel by the FCC auctioning off their frequency.

Terry D.

That sucks! I know the 600 MHz goes up for auction in 2015.

I have the A band system (in the 500MHz range), so I am good for a few more years.

However, I imagine it is only a matter of time...

• Members

I just had to run some availabilities of Audio Technica D band for a customer and there's just pretty much nothing available in the area... had to go to the broadcast signal strength maps to find space amongst the lowest signal level part of the spectrum then coordinate for intermodulation products and I was able to find 8 frequencies that satisfied (more or less) both criteria. D band was less congested than C band a few years ago but the constant reshuffling is just killing things. I may have to go back to the 700MHz band ;)

Archived