Let's Spread The Word

richardmac

• Members

I was so desperate for a place to talk to other solo performers that I almost started my own site. But I'd much rather have someone else do the work (like HC.) If you are a solo performer, spread the word about this place... there's no good single forum on the Internet for solo performers. Let's make THIS the place!

There's a lot of pent up need for this forum! I could start 20 new threads myself! But I'll restrain myself. For now. :)

THANK YOU, Craig, and THANK YOU, daddymack, for creating this place. I think it has huge potential.

• Members

I was so desperate for a place to talk to other solo performers that I almost started my own site. But I'd much rather have someone else do the work (like HC.) If you are a solo performer, spread the word about this place... there's no good single forum on the Internet for solo performers. Let's make THIS the place!

There's a lot of pent up need for this forum! I could start 20 new threads myself! But I'll restrain myself. For now.
:)

THANK YOU, Craig, and THANK YOU, daddymack, for creating this place. I think it has huge potential.

:thu:

• Moderators

There's a lot of pent up need for this forum! I could start 20 new threads myself! But I'll restrain myself. For now.
:)

Well, for the record, it was your admission that you were looking to start something like this that pushed me to submit the concept to the admins...I had been thinking about it, but wasn't totally committed to the idea until then...so, you see, one person can make a difference! :thu:

So thank you, Richard!:cool:

And of course, thanks to Anderton and the HC admins for giving us the opportunity to launch this here. :wave:

• Members

Congrats guys... I think this is a smart move on the part of the forum. Glad you have your own place to talk about gigs, songs and other scenarios not involving more than a duo.

Now feel free to wear your shorts and use a music stand. LOL :thu:

Hope to see in the band forums still... don't be strangers!

Archived