Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• playin ALONE

I always have a trouble with the chorus because of the sustained high D notes.
    Talking about music is like dancing about architecture. - Martin Mull

I always have a trouble with the chorus because of the sustained high D notes.

HA HA HA HA...just think of how much it must suck to sing the harmony on that one!
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

Comment

HA HA HA HA...just think of how much it must suck to sing the harmony on that one!

Oddly enough, the harmony is lower than the melody on that one.

Comment

Oddly enough, the harmony is lower than the melody on that one.

Are we talking about the Heart song? Because the harmony is definitely higher than the melody on that one in the "how do I get you alone" chorus.
        "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Are we talking about the Heart song? Because the harmony is definitely higher than the melody on that one in the "how do I get you alone" chorus.

After a re-listen, I stand corrected... when I've done it live singing backups with a female singer, I've dropped the harmony an octave. I got so used to it that I forgot the original does go up to that G5 on the harmony.

Comment

Working...
          X