Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

How About Another Looper, Bose, Backing Track or IPad Thread?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How About Another Looper, Bose, Backing Track or IPad Thread?

That's all I got...
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.justdarrell.com" target="_blank">Just Darrell Web Site</a></div>

What are you wearing?
    https://www.facebook.com/JumpStartYourParty
    http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/jumps...587fe5f12.html

Comment

You may want a thread; all you will get is a Mobius strip. Mark C.
      "Good tools are expensive. Cheap tools are damned expensive."

Comment

That's all I got...

Hey, someone has to keep the lurkers busy. LOL
        Phil Said<br><br>If you possess the superior intellect, then it should be no problem for you to point out the logical fallacies and other problems of their position or post without having to debase yourself by resorting to ad hominem attacks.<br><br>

Comment

"...I was thinking about using my iPad to run backing tracks into a Bose L1, but I wasn't sure if I should use my Looper, too..."
          "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

Comment

"...I was thinking about using my iPad to run backing tracks into a Bose L1, but I wasn't sure if I should use my Looper, too..."

I got a looper app for my iPad. so I guess I'll have to use my iPod or one of 3 iPhones to run BTs during looping songs.
            Phil Said<br><br>If you possess the superior intellect, then it should be no problem for you to point out the logical fallacies and other problems of their position or post without having to debase yourself by resorting to ad hominem attacks.<br><br>

Comment

Tracks BAAAAAAAAD!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><i>Talking about music is like dancing about architecture. - Martin Mull</i></div>

Comment

So just the other day I was using my Ipads on my music stand while wearing shorts and thought to myself about the looper attached to my Bose L1 while playing the backing track karoake version of Mustang Brown-Eyed Alabama...

Ok - you got me...it was Don't Stop Believing in Jessie's Girl.
                <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
                <div class="bbcode_quote">
                <div class="quote_container">
                <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

If you don't sing, don't expect to call the shots....<br />
                ---Tele-vania65000<br />
                Life is too short to waste it on douchebags...<br />
                ---BlueStrat<br />
                Sometimes I have this fear... that years from now, being able to play an instrument live will be looked at the same way we look at juggling now... as in &quot;Well, I can see where that is difficult to do, but who cares?<br />
                ---RichardMac<br />
                As a youngster, I was told that money was all that mattered.<br />
                And I didn't believe it.<br />
                ---Rasputin1963

</div>
                </div>
                </div> </div>

Comment

Slow day at work today...c'mon 6 o'clock!
                  <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
                  <div class="bbcode_quote">
                  <div class="quote_container">
                  <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

If you don't sing, don't expect to call the shots....<br />
                  ---Tele-vania65000<br />
                  Life is too short to waste it on douchebags...<br />
                  ---BlueStrat<br />
                  Sometimes I have this fear... that years from now, being able to play an instrument live will be looked at the same way we look at juggling now... as in &quot;Well, I can see where that is difficult to do, but who cares?<br />
                  ---RichardMac<br />
                  As a youngster, I was told that money was all that mattered.<br />
                  And I didn't believe it.<br />
                  ---Rasputin1963

</div>
                  </div>
                  </div> </div>

Comment

i was thinking about another high horse thread but all my horses are on the wagon this week...
                    poast something...

Comment

Tracks BAAAAAAAAD!

HAHAHA

How did you take a picture of me without being aware of it?

Comment

HAHAHA

How did you take a picture of me without being aware of it?

<div class="signaturecontainer"><i>Talking about music is like dancing about architecture. - Martin Mull</i></div>

Comment

hey, now, I run a respectable place here...
                          _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

That's all I got...

<div class="signaturecontainer">Still Kickin' cancer's ass....<br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://www.bwsvw.org">Blue Water Sailors of the Vietnam War</a><br><br>HCGB Trooper #246<br><br>Psalm 19 Society<br><br><div class="bbcode_quote"><br><div class="quote_container"><br><div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div><br><br>I can't really imagine experiencing the desire for multiple women; one has proven to be taxing enough as it is.<br><br></div><br></div><br></div>Thanks Offy

Comment

hey, now, I run a respectable place here...

<div class="signaturecontainer">Still Kickin' cancer's ass....<br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://www.bwsvw.org">Blue Water Sailors of the Vietnam War</a><br><br>HCGB Trooper #246<br><br>Psalm 19 Society<br><br><div class="bbcode_quote"><br><div class="quote_container"><br><div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div><br><br>I can't really imagine experiencing the desire for multiple women; one has proven to be taxing enough as it is.<br><br></div><br></div><br></div>Thanks Offy

Comment

Working...
                              X