Getting music into OnSong

SLScott86

• Members

Yes one at a time, I try the direct from the Internet first, obviously being a religious program this works best if you are into that sort of thing. If my lucks in then I import it directly, change key and edit as necessary. If not i find it on Ultimate Guitar etc copy then hit the New Song button and paste it into the template and then edit. If the song hasn't brought the correct chord format over and I need to change them this process can take quite a while. I tend to do it whilst watching TV etc.
Finally i associate any backing track if required then set the scroll time adding blank lines at the top to allow for any intros.
I have done several hundred over the last three months. I am sure some wizz will come on and enlighten us as to a swish way of doing it.
Cheers Steve

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by SLScott86

View Post

How did you guys do this? One at a time? I got the iPad yesterday, and expected to start pulling sheets in from the web left and right. It seems to be a much bigger pain in the ass than that. Any suggestions?

Yeah..I have two for ya. Purchase SongBook Pro and if you want all of my tunes let me know and I'll share them on Dropbox for you.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Potts

View Post

Yeah..I have two for ya. Purchase SongBook Pro and if you want all of my tunes let me know and I'll share them on Dropbox for you.

Thank you! The built-in browser is a Godsend... Err... Sciencesend. I might be in touch, because I still have some work to do with a lot of tunes.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived