Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by moogerfooger
    View Post

I got this-- it was delivered this morning

its a brand new Yamaha GB1K 151cm baby grand.

Wow! That is spectacular!

Comment

FWIW: "Girl On Fire" falls pretty well on the ukulele. It's a winner.

Comment

A Yamaha PSR-e233 portable keyboard & stand. Beginner model but the voices are decent.
        <div class="signaturecontainer">_______________________ _____________________<br />
        The Homebrews!<a href="http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-rupertamp" target="_blank">http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-rupertamp</a><br />
        <br />
        &quot;The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.&quot; -Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy</div>

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Potts
          View Post

I got a Snark and quite frankly I love it! I know I've heard some grumblings about them not being accurate but I haven't found any issues.

What gear did you get?

Oddly enough, I got 10 Snarks...so I can keep one with each of my gigging guitars, and relegate my aging collection of box and pedal tuners(2 Sabines, Fender and Korg) to home use. I have had one Snark for over a year, and find it to be as accurate as the built in tuners in my A/E guitars, and great with the electrics since I can silent tune (I don't like pedals in general) right at the mic stand. Although it will comfortably fit in my pocket or stand bag, having one dedicated to each guitar(and in each case) is very helpful...thanx Momma Mack!

Apparently she found them on Amazon under $10 each!
          _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by daddymack
            View Post

Oddly enough, I got 10 Snarks...so I can keep one with each of my gigging guitars, and relegate my aging collection of box and pedal tuners(2 Sabines, Fender and Korg) to home use. I have had one Snark for over a year, and find it to be as accurate as the built in tuners in my A/E guitars, and great with the electrics since I can silent tune (I don't like pedals in general) right at the mic stand. Although it will comfortably fit in my pocket or stand bag, having one dedicated to each guitar(and in each case) is very helpful...thanx Momma Mack!

Apparently she found them on Amazon under $10 each!

That's one thing I like about the Planet Waves mini headstock tuners. They are so small that you can actually leave them on the guitar in the case. I have one for each guitar.

For accuracy of tuning, I actually prefer the Korg AW-2G, but it's not particularly well put together. It is two pieces, and they don't like to stay together. The tuner is always falling off the clip. Still, it's my preferred tuner for gigs. I emailed Korg and they offered to replace it - if I could provide a receipt. Naturally, that's the ONE receipt that I can't locate!

Comment

Working...
            X