MERRY CHRISTMAS

SusieP

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by SusieP View Post
I know it's not until next week, but I just thought I would pop in and wish all of you Season's Greetings, Happy Holidays etc.

I hope your Tips jars are getting full and that you are all getting plenty of lucrative gigs.
xxx
Well,,,, thank you SusieP., that's very nice of you. smile.gif and may I in return, wish a VERY Merry Christmas to you and yoursll. I hope Santa and the elves will be good to you this year. You have been "good",,,, haven't you? wink.gif

• Members

THanks Susie! I'm glad we can all celebrate the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ together without anyone being able to judge, condemn or stop us! Does this make anyone feel uncomfortable? I hope not. Love you all! Merry Christmas!!!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by skybluegary View Post
You too susie! Are you & andy playing anywhere south e.mids in jan? I might come over to see you if you're close enough.
Nothing in the south east/west mids, sorry - but we are on in Nottingham in February from the 6th to the 10th at Mr Man's Chinese Restaurant in Wollaton Park, Nottingham for Chinese New Year.
It's a good venue.
Private car park.
Firework display at 7.30 ish, dinner music from us til approx 10.30, then a traditional Lion Dance team turn up with all the drums and the big lion and dance round the tables, then a bit of dancy dancy pop music from us til approx midnight. It's a good night.

But I guess Notts is too far out of your way, and who knows what the weather and road conditions will be like then.

How's your act going? Well, I hope.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by skybluegary View Post
Susie, I can't do feb, but good luck with it, sounds like a sweet little number! My thing is getting there slowly, I'll keep you posted!

It IS a sweet gig. Saturday night fee every night.
Keeps the wolf from the door in a month when gigs are usually scarce.

Shame you can't make it - the food is pretty fab too!

Good luck with the solo show.

Archived