Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The one song you bust out that always goes well?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick boy78
    started a topic The one song you bust out that always goes well?

The one song you bust out that always goes well?

What's yours? Lion man by Mumford and sons always turned heads when I played in a duo. Interested in your must play tunes.

• tlbonehead
    replied

Most Gear Daddies stuff is still a sure thing too, up here in the upper midwest. They were THE college band around here thru the 90s and early 00s.

Leave a comment:

• Steven S
    replied

For a listening crowd...Wild is the wind, New york state of mind...Body and soul

For a nonlistening crowd....Paparazzi (Gaga),  Alone (Heart)

Leave a comment:

• Howie22
    replied
    Without a doubt, the best song for nearly any crowd is Blister In the Sun

Always goes over well.

Leave a comment:

• buddymoore
    replied

We always get a great response from Wagon Wheel and I won't give up. For what it's worth and anything from Zac Brown works too

Leave a comment:

• Shaster
    replied

For a listening crowd... I play some of the followinig if things are going South: Ain't No Sunshine (Bill Withers), Route 66, Dock of The Bay, Kansas City, Stir It Up, Three Little Birds, My Girl, Stand By Me, Take Five, Breezin' (Benson).and Moondance.  Those are the ones that will often get me tips anyway. Probably Dock of The Bay is the go to tune in an "emergency".

For a "Rock" crowd: Here For A Good Time, Long Train, and Some Kind of Wonderful will usually help pull my set out of the fire. As you can maybe tell, I don't do much Rock.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X