I posted this on BSWTB but nobody responded so we'll see if we can get some ideas moving here. If not I give up
I'm putting myself "out there" by posting all these, but hopefully we can all gain something and get some ideas flowing. I use photoshop, but there are a number of free programs that are available that will accomplish the same tasks. The attachments are just simple and creative ways that I've found that generate likes and comments on Facebook. I don't have time to find out if they actually work or not.
- I usually don't post any promo on Monday but I like to throw out a quick blurb about the past weekend's gigs and issue a heart-felt thanks to those that came out. I'll occassionally tag the venue and they seem to like that once in awhile. Not too often though because it can come across cheesy if it's more than a few times a year.
- I'll normally keep the promo stuff at a minimum until Wednesday. Sometimes I'll post a monthly calendar, a recorded original or a video or something on Tuesday.
- I'll hit it pretty hard on Thursday and Friday and post a few updates with an attached image throughout the day on Thursday.
- Friday- I'll normally add a video, poster or one of the othe things on the venue's Facebook page. And "share" Thursday's image (for consistancy) on my own page.
- I've found that new pictures on these promo images usually get a lot of likes.
New Facebook Banner I made today
Half-assed Calendar for mid-week
Another half-assed Calendar for mid-week
Basic "Facebook" Poster
Business Card Facebook Promo