Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give it an Ovation

I rarely play live whilst sat but always practice that way and as I have a large bowl Ovation have always struggled with it gradually sliding off my lap. Then whilst sat in someone's car I noticed a device for holding phones and sunglasses, a quick call to my mother in law and one of these arrived in the post today. http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/car-anti-slip-pad-powerful-silica-gel-magic/14386312-142818182.html it is made of gel and just sticks to everything and anything without leaving any residue. So I have slapped it on the base of the bowl and voila no slipping, brilliant and the cost buttons.
    I know Ovations aren't that popular but if you have one and need to play it sitting down, give this a go.
    As an aside I have never felt all that safe about my ipad holder and am going to apply one of these to it to make me feel better.
    Cheers Steve
    Cheers Steve
    my website http://www.macthehat.com/

brilliant solution!

"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

LOL, I don't get along with Ovation guitars standing or sitting.

Something about the opposing curve to my belly!:smileyembarrassed:

Now if they had a concave model..... .png" alt=":smileywink:" title="Smiley Wink" />

Home Page
      Myspace
      Facebook
      Fan Page
      Reverbnation
      YouTube
      Twitter
      Tunesmith Pro
      CD Baby
      Eastern PA NSAI

Comment

• tlbonehead