Help the Forum

Potts

• Members

Alright kids! We have to do something here to get this thing rolling again! No more than a few months ago we had a solid number of threads and conversations going on a daily basis. All we have to do is contribute a little bit. If we all start a thread every day for a couple of days and respond to a few, it should be pretty easy. I don't know about you but I like reading threads here. I have no idea what my frist thread will be but let's see if we can get this going.

• Members

Notes_Norton wrote:

It seems that since the forum format changed, we lost a lot of contributors. 

I have a super customer service story that is being resolved, but I'll probably post it on the guitar forum. Does anybody want a pointer here to the post?

Notes

Sure!

• Moderators

Potts wrote:

Alright kids! We have to do something here to get this thing rolling again! No more than a few months ago we had a solid number of threads and conversations going on a daily basis. All we have to do is contribute a little bit. If we all start a thread every day for a couple of days and respond to a few, it should be pretty easy. I don't know about you but I like reading threads here. I have no idea what my frist thread will be but let's see if we can get this going.

you are going to ruin my extended vacation... ;)

I agree, I think we have lost a lot of traffic since they jumped (way too early, IMHO) over to the Lithium platform, and I appreciate the effort!

• Members

Potts wrote:

Right on, Darrell.  There must be dozens of people like me who were reading these forums for ages before signing up.  It's really easy to contribute, people! 

Luke

• Members

daddymack wrote:

Potts wrote:

you are going to ruin my extended vacation...
;)

I agree, I think we have lost a lot of traffic since they jumped (way too early, IMHO) over to the Lithium platform, and I appreciate the effort!

;)

• Members

Potts wrote:

OK.

I've added to one of my existing threads and I've started a new one.

Hope it helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived