I need a few new tunes to learn.

sventvkg

• Members

Hey guys..I have a couple months in Europe coming up and I need a few new popular more recent tunes to learn..I haven't done this cover type gig since late 09/Jan10 and even then, I wasn't doing anything newer than from the early 00's..Can ya give me a set of more recent BIG hits that go over well solo? I know it may be different in Europe but still, I need some ideas..the only new music I know is commerical country and I may learn a couple for the folks from Norway..I have never even heard anything in the pop/rock or other genres in the past 5 years!! Thanks!

P.S..I know all the standards and classic favorits for the most part, so that's not an issue. :)

• Members

Sven, with respect to Bob. (And I have lots for him) if you are doing Europe I wouldn't do any of his suggestions. I have just done a straw poll of adults here from various European countries and no one had heard of any of those songs.

This guy is very big at the moment

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=lJqbaGloVxg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DlJqbaGloVxg (can't say it does much for me)

Cheers Steve

Archived