iPad vs Mini

jcpatte2

• Members

I'm sorry to change direction, but if I had to do it again I would purchase an inexpensive droid. I love my iPad but i think I could have gotten away with something a little less expensive.

• Members

People who are better than me (Or didn't just try to learn 60 songs at a time) who don't rely on the ipad so much could probably do with the mini. I am looking at it multiple times per song, but as I play the songs more, I'm starting at it less and less. If you just need the occasional cue, maybe the mini wouldn't be so bad. But yeah, Android users seem really happy with it. I'm happy with the used ipad 1. I'm sure you'll love what you get. Just go somewhere, pick them up, imagine the font size, and go from there. If it's a cost factor rather than form, look used/old model or Android if you like the bigger screen.

• Members

I need it as a lyric prompt because I can't remember how the second verse starts. Chords, no prob. I need a prompt after the first verse though.

My secondary concern is form factor. Which will look less conspicuous in my mic stand, the mini I think.

Archived