Anyone using JBL PRX412M speakers?

The dman

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I've read nothing but stellar reviews on the prx line. I have the qsc k12 now and run mine with my mackie 808s and LOVE them. I don't think you can go wrong with prx line though. I'm sure they sound awesome. I actually like the look of the jbl over the qsc k.

• Members

Sick boy78 wrote:

I've read nothing but stellar reviews on the prx line. I have the qsc k12 now and run mine with my mackie 808s and LOVE them. I don't think you can go wrong with prx line though. I'm sure they sound awesome. I actually like the look of the jbl over the qsc k.

I auditoned both of the above mentioned speakers and I brought in my old standby cd Steely Dan Aja to compare so I had a good source. imo the QSC's sounded better than the Jbl's, more hifi for lack of a better word but my friend brought up the point that the jbl's might project better in a big room and if I'm not mistaken the dispursion is wider on the Jbl's. I'm not saying the Jbl's were bad and they'll probably be the speakers I end up with becasue of cost/performance. I could easily live with them

LOL on some of the way these stores setup and test speakers now. No A/B switching, comparing speakers sitting on the floor to ones up in the air, the sales guy piping through awful sounding low bit rate Mp3's through his phone

• 3 months later...

Archived