X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Lyrics & Chords to Midi File

I have recently purchased a Merish Plus Midi/Mp3 Player, I perform in a four piece band and primarily use the Merish to play midi backing tracks and glimpse at the lyrics every once in a while. The Merish came with a whole heap of midi files (on USB) which have lyrics and chords embedded in the midi files, I am now looking for a piece of software which allows me to embed lyrics as well as chords to my old midi files so that all of my midi files are uniform.

I have been using a PC Based programme called Serenade which is great for adding lyrics to midi but just cant find anything for the chords.

Any suggestions ??

I have both PC & MAC

Hi, I am looking to get one of these myself and have the same problem, at present I run a Roland Disc5 module that auto-extrapolates the chords and displays from any file, though with I must say wildly inacurate results at times, I am looking at cubas 6 as a step to re-writing files and also sonar as a mate has both, if you find one let me know as I will for you cheers bro'

Comment

• Notes_Norton
      Notes_Norton commented
      Editing a comment

I investigated something that made MIDI Karaoke files once. You could tag the words to either a MIDI or WAV file. But I was only curious and never paid the shareware fee and deleted it from the computer. I don't know how to find it again, but if you google MIDI and Karaoke you might get lucky.

Notes

Working...
X