My firts youtube video, Michael Jackson Cover

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My firts youtube video, Michael Jackson Cover

hey! this is my first youtube video, I hope you like it! please comment

If you like the video and want some more, please subscribe to my channel user/davidovis.

Thanks to all!!! 

That was pretty nifty.

Comment

I prefer that before people barge in here posting their vids that they spend some time getting to know everyone...this just comes across as crass self-promotion, which is not the purpose of this forum. I see you have actually posted this in three forums..please check your messages, you have one from me.

"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
      "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

• david ovejero
        david ovejero commented
        Editing a comment

Hey! i'm sorry i'm trying to erase the other two, it's a refresh problem, my post doesn't appear, I thought t'hat wasn't published.  I'm erasing it right now. Thanks for telling me.

Yes, and I buy it so expensive. This involountary spam will make me famous, selling a milion of my non recorded album each one with a fake Nike for free.

Comment

• Potts
        Potts commented
        Editing a comment
        Great playing David! Welcome to the board!

Hy daddymack, thanks for your attention. Erase this and de spanish one, keep only "3 guitars.."

And sorry for my english and my very poor connection

Comment

• daddymack
        daddymack commented
        Editing a comment

no problemo, jefe...aqu

Gracias jefe!!

Comment

• daddymack
        daddymack commented
        Editing a comment

de nada, muchacho!