Beatbuddy guitar pedal drum machine released

Bob Dey

• Members

nousername wrote:

That video was horrible. I mean, it sounded fine. But it barely scratched the surface of what the pedal can do. Unless?
:smileytongue:

I noticed that too. I'd at least like to hear all 10 kits. What other patterns are stock? A more in depth demo would be nice before buying one.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Sick boy78 wrote:

9/10 I'd find a drummer.

um, yeah, but...as a solo act...that don't work. Plus the space and volume level for a drummer puts working with one out  the window for most smaller venues that solos and duos work.

I was not thrilled by the NAMM vid, either btw...but there are more vids and eventually they will demo all the features.

My biggest concern at the moment is how it will sound though the Fish-stick.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

sadly, these are now slated to hit stores in August...they have had some issues getting components, but the delay has allowed them to make a number of software upgrades. I was really hoping to have mine this month as originally planned, but now it looks like July for the initial investors.

• Moderators
I just have to say whenever I see this topic heading, I think of this:

...and I wish it WAS about it.

-Dil

yeah...okay...but...I like the photocell sensor approach, but the physical drum is so limiting...I understand the inventor applied for a patent...what has he done with it since?

• Members

Jeez, I have no idea. Judging by Quintron (the inventor) and Miss Pussycat's live videos, probably sod all.

He and she had a crazy homemade nightclub featuring woofers under every booth, in which they were the house band, but that was pre-Katrina. Hope they're still at it!

Archived