• Show
Clear All

• "Best" Halloween songs

Monster Mash:

Haunted House:

DOA:

Zombie Jambouree:

what else?
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer (1788 - 1860)

https://vimeo.com/164527292

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

I always liked this version...

"very, very greasy"
      Last edited by onelife; 10-31-2017, 04:55 PM.
      As a human being, you come with the whole range of inner possibilities
      from the deepest hell to the highest states.

It is up to you which one you choose to explore

Comment

• pogo97
        pogo97 commented
        Editing a comment
        wow! nice

Spooky:

I put a spell on you :

Comment

Witchy Woman - Eagles

Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead - nah - probably night

Night On Bald Mountain - Modest Mussorgsky - thought I don't think you could do it justice in a duo - after the Rimsky-Korsakov arrangement, nothing else will do.
        Bob "Notes" Norton
        Owner, Norton Music http://www.nortonmusic.com
        Style and Fake disks for Band-in-a-Box
        The Sophisticats http://www.s-cats.com >^. .^< >^. .^<

Comment

Originally posted by Notes_Norton View Post
          Witchy Woman - Eagles

Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead - nah - probably night

Night On Bald Mountain - Modest Mussorgsky - thought I don't think you could do it justice in a duo - after the Rimsky-Korsakov arrangement, nothing else will do.
          All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer (1788 - 1860)

Comment

• Notes_Norton
            Notes_Norton commented
            Editing a comment
            Stokowski said his arrangement for the film was based on the Rimsky-Kosakov arrangement, and there are indeed similar. Leopold did a nice job and so did the animators.

I guess Fantasia was the very first "Music Video" I ever saw.

• pogo97
            pogo97 commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too, I think. I'm surprised I stayed through it (I left, screaming, from Snow White). Not just scary, creepy. But that was Walt.

A few more:

Marie Laveau:

Obeah Wedding:

Witch Doctor:

Zu Zu Mamou:

Ghost Riders in the Sky

Fire:

Last edited by pogo97; 11-05-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
            "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
              "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Originally posted by pogo97;n32095516
                Fire:

[video=youtube;Mizo55muY2I
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mizo55muY2I[/video]
                from Wikipedia: "Brown quickly earned a reputation for outlandish performances, which included the use of a burning metal helmet, that led to occasional mishaps, such as during an early appearance at the Windsor Festival in 1967, where he wore a colander on his head soaked in methanol. The fuel poured over his head by accident and caught fire; a bystander doused the flames by pouring beer on Brown's head, preventing any serious injury.[8] The flaming head then became an Arthur Brown signature."

Comment

Working...
                X