Increased loop time on Playacoustic

steve mac

• Members

I am on holiday at the moment so can't confirm it but I have been told that there is a new download that upgrades the loop time for the playacoustic upto 1 minute with undos and 2 without.

I know a few folk here use this device so hope it's of some use.

• Moderators

I found no reference to that down load anywhere. Do you know where you heard that?

You can get a full minute by turning off the stereo function : To be able to get 60 seconds of loop time on the Play Electric / Acoustic, please follow these steps:

1. Select 'setup->output->output', and set this to mono
  2. Using the arrow button select 'loop->undo', and set this to off.

In this mode you loose stereo operation and the ability to undo, but you extend your loop time to 60 seconds

• Members

Someone told me and then I found a reference to it on another forum. I do as you say ie mono and no undo which gives me a minute which is enough for me but I would love to put the undo back in. I am in Liverpool for a few more days but once home I will try to upgrade mine and let you know

• Members

Just found an official announcement from TC Helicon that the loop times have been increased, I have always used it in mono with no undo so now will probably add the undo in as it will increase the effects options rather than going up to two minutes as I can't ever recall needing that much time and never output stereo.

Archived