iPad holder recomendations

steve mac

• Members

I was checking out the K&M on line and you are right I can order one easily however I am a bit concerned that I would have to remove my iPad from its silicone case everytime I used it as its a "snap in" and the reviews said it was a snug fit anyway. It's a bugger not being able to try it first.

PS don't be getting a nose bleed all the way up there :)

• Members

I just retired my old Talent iClaw before it gave up the ghost. I went with the spring-loaded iKlip Xpand and it feels like a massive upgrade in durability, even with more plastic parts. I think it would accommodate a minimal silicon case, but probably not much more. It handles my original iPad perfectly.

• Members

Again thanks for the suggestions, I simply could not find some of them to try out, but today I travelled for several hours to a store that had both the K&M and a Hurcules. I took along my iPad and tried them both out. I thought they were both well made and robust but the K&M edged it in this regard. However, I ended up buying the Hurcules as it allowed me to keep the iPad in its case. Now this may seem like a poor reason but let me explain; my iPad is silver and when I use it clipped to my mic stand it is really obvious, but slipped inside a "minimal" silicon, black case, it sort of just becomes less obvious and blends in with all the other black equipment on the stage. So again thank you for all the suggestions.

759de9e0cfcac3c14f3ac5df9b239496.thumb.jpeg.3798ef102c79c4609030851a943de68e.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Archived