Happy 25th

steve mac

• Members

Uncertain of what the correct phrase would be and anxious not to offend any sensitive souls. I would like to wish all of the admin, contributors and lurkers all the best over the holiday period and for the coming year.

I first came here a couple of years ago when it was perhaps a bit more dynamic but still unfailingly I find posts here engaging, encouraging and educational.

I have made good friends on here some only to ever be known via the net but others I have the fortune to meet up in the real world and I am of the opinion that no-one has so many friends they can afford to stop making them.

I am currently in the UK and so just about to sit down to Christmas lunch as most I would guess are just getting up to see what Santa has brought them. But next week I will be back in the US to see folk from here so all good.

again all the best to you and your families. From your Turkish Friend,

• Members

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

I played Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to take advantage of the time and a half, and double time scale. My family had Christmas on Dec. 23rd, which was actually okay. I've got one more "Xmas" gig tonight for Boxing Day. It's a duo gig, and like I mentioned in Live Sound, we use a patchwork quilt of a PA, that is frustrating to say the least, but hey, fools rush in... and I guess I'm the right fool for the job :)

Archived