hi kids!!! errywun stayin busy?

Voltan

• Members

so im thinking... sell all of this gear, keep a few precious friends... where to start? as im looking around the phone rings and its a new friend asking me to give a 45 minute slot for a local performing arts center benefit, yeah... it will delay this a little while longer so i start on a list of tunes appropriate for the gig and the phone rings again,,, sure i can sit in for your drummer... twice last week i had two gigs on the same day, one of which i will only say was a little more exposure than to what ive become accustomed as of late...11 gigs in the span of 11 days... gotta run, im trying to have 4 new tunes polished in time for tomorrow and i only have two done... have fun!

V.

oh {censored}, i almost forgot the obligatory salty language... {censored}!

• Moderators

Not quite that busy...prepping the band for a June gig, I want a whole new set of material [same annual gig for 15 years...], working on a new trio, which will also be capable of being a duo, plus the house band/jam gig may expand to 2 nights a week shortly, and an offer to be back-up at another local pro jam...and NO SOLO WORK on the horizon!

• Members

Getting busier. Played organ at a funeral on monday. Will play a weekly piano-only gig friday afternoon. Saturday, playing guitar rather than piano as part of the Old Pal Minnow Bucket Band. Sunday playing piano and singing at suppertime at a senior's residence. That's pretty busy for me but I need lots more to seriously call this a trade.

• Members

Just got a call for another funeral gig on Monday. Presbyterian but at the funeral home. I'll have to contact the minister and talk about hymns and services, but this is looking like a growth business!

Archived