Meeting of the Mac[k]s

daddymack

• Members

In the past, I would visit LA to see my longtime friend who usually lived in "trendy" areas. Just recently, she was living in a Magnum PI kind of guest house over in Burbank. Should have visited her then. Now, as I've mentioned previously, she lives in Pomona, so I probably won't be visiting here for a while.

But one never knows - lately I've been feeling a road trip coming on...

• Moderators

We used to put together what became known as Geezerfest, based out of the Cool Jam Forum...people came from all over the country, got together, jammed, partied, had great time...we did them in San Diego and Tulsa. Over the years I have met a number of the local [LA] forumites as well...it is always good to put a face to the moniker, as it were.

• Members

Can't begin to tell you how much we both enjoyed ourselves meeting your lovely family and I appologise for my wife flirting all night with your dad 😀 we got safely away following your directions and are now holed up in Santa Maria studying the maps you kindly gave us.

• Moderators

Funny, I thought me ol' man was having it on wit'yer missus...he did say she was very nice...but he was up wayyyy past his bedtime...slept in 'til 7...

Did you get to Neptune's Net for lunch? Was I right about the bikers?

Did you stop in Solvang?

PM me details! ;)

• Moderators
In the past, I would visit LA to see my longtime friend who usually lived in "trendy" areas. Just recently, she was living in a Magnum PI kind of guest house over in Burbank. Should have visited her then. Now, as I've mentioned previously, she lives in Pomona, so I probably won't be visiting here for a while.

But one never knows - lately I've been feeling a road trip coming on...

[voice = W.C. Fields] ah, yes...Po-Moe-Nah...a veritable garden, and oasis in the midst of the desert...yessss...you'll forgive me whilst I dry a tear from my eye..[/voice]

Shaster, if you do come this way, do let me know! We ain't out in P'mona, we are in the city limits ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived