Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I find the thread with the ipad program for lyrics,set lists, etc..?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I find the thread with the ipad program for lyrics,set lists, etc..?

Search funk shun wood sure be swell... But since there isn't, what was the prog recommended for iPads ??? I've been busy working my trap set chops and I'm out of practice, and volunteered to do a benefit... I figured a set... Ok... I'm wrong often... I,m,doing about two hours... Maybe more...
    poast something...

Here's one:
    http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...la-161/401740-

"We Have Met the Enemy and He is Us" - Walt Kelly​

Comment

thank you very much!
      poast something...

Comment

Originally posted by Voltan View Post
        Search funk shun wood sure be swell... But since there isn't, what was the prog recommended for iPads ??? I've been busy working my trap set chops and I'm out of practice, and volunteered to do a benefit... I figured a set... Ok... I'm wrong often... I,m,doing about two hours... Maybe more...
        the admins set up a google site search...it is located at the upper right of the screen. Yeah, it ain't perfect....what is around here except for you people?
        "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Songbook, OnSong, forScore...
          ************************************************** *********************************

Old guy, just trying to play through the arthritis...
          - Balance is a virtue; loud for its own sake is not... and loud won't fix bad
          - I may not interpret ridiculous, crazy, or stupid the way you intended
          - Common retail products are never awesome (thermo-nuclear probably is, though)
          Assume the requisite list of stuff...

Comment

and 7 years ago...
            "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Originally posted by daddymack View Post
              and 7 years ago...
              ha!
              Hi Mom!

Comment

it's a tough crowd tonight!
                poast something...

Comment

Working...
                X