Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Original music to share with my Harmony-Central friends (Video)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original music to share with my Harmony-Central friends (Video)

A friend of mine made a video of me doing one of my original songs: "Island in the Sun." Yes, I know there are plenty of tunes with that song title, so why not one more?

The whole song is done with my loop pedal. For the recording I have the bass and rhythm guitar come in together pre looped. The song sounds pretty much like how I do it live, and the steel drums are me playing a Roland synth drum. It's pretty ok if you like trop-rock, lazy beachy type stuff.... Maybe buffett will steal it! HA....

Anyone else want to share an original song?

I don't see a link
    BD

Comment

Bob, are you on a mobile device? There is a direct to youtube link there.
      "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Nice!
        Bob.
        Martin HD35 | Gibson J45tv | Taylor DN3 | Guild GAD25 | Taylor Baby | Yamaha FG413SBD | Yamaha FG200

Comment

Working...
        X