Off Topic - is there a place for forum suggestions?

Notes_Norton

• Members

I scanned the forum topics and couldn't find a place for forum feedback or suggestions. I could have missed it (it wouldn't have been the first thing I missed).

Anyway, in most V Bulletin sites that I visit, there is a link in each thread for "First Unread Post" which I find very handy when the thread is very long. Sometimes on a multi-page thread, I forget; "Did I make my last post on page 3, 4 or 5?" and I have to search for it. Clicking a "First Unread" link would bring me there.

So where do I make that suggestion or daddymac can you forward it to the proper place for me?

Thanks,

Notes

• Moderators
At the very top righthand corner is a "feedback" button.

yep...that's it...

FYI, Notes, we have already requested that plus a return to top 'breadcrumb' for the bottom of the page [like we had at Lithium]....and the list goes on for pages...;)

• Members

Weird that there's only a mention of how many posts there are in a thread, but no mention of how many pages and no way to really navigate through the pages. It all seems to come up as one long page sometimes. No rhyme or reason to most of it that I can figure out. This certainly isn't the case with any vB based forum that I am aware of. I suspect (hope) all these little oddities will get ironed out as time goes on?

• Members

yep...that's it...

FYI, Notes, we have already requested that plus a return to top 'breadcrumb' for the bottom of the page [like we had at Lithium]....and the list goes on for pages...;)

THANKS!!! (I'll be patient)

And thanks for the direction to the feedback - if it was a snake, it could have bitten me ;)

Notes

Archived