Have you seen these MIDI-audio keyboard controllers before?

Rasmus-DK

• Members

As one of our local music stores here in Aalborg, KE Musik (www.ke-musik.dk) is having a special summer deal pricing of the ESI nEAR 5 active monitors (they're selling them for under 2000dkr (which would be under 300 euro - and quite an offer:)) I just checked out the full ESI line at www.esi-pro.com - and I found these audio-midi keyboards - the A On Firewire variety and the NEon USB variety - I quite like the looks of them and if I only could ascertain whether the audio interface has ASIO support and try out the build quality (can it be any WORSE than an Oxygen 8?) they would be a sure deal as my laptop controllers..:) (and - those knobs are of the endless, alpha type...!)

What do you think..?

http://www.esi-pro.com/listProduct.php?ctgr=17

The A On - which Musik Produktiv sells for 299 euro..

A_ON1b1.jpg

The NEon - which Musik Produktiv sells for 199 euro..

NeON1b1.jpg

Oh - and btw - ESI is the Korean mother company of Soundtrak of Maya soundcard fame..:)

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Yes we have these here in Australia but I havent been able to find out anything else about these on the net. It seems like theyre big in Europe as every google hit comes back with German or polish or some other euro language.

Like rasmus said it couldnt be worse quality than M-Audio. I'm looking for a basic midi keyboard and was wondering if anyone played the KeyControl49?

Archived