Has anyone ever heard of a Motion Sound gas pedal

• Members

man I hope you find it, I've been scoping for one for years. I for one can't stand the current pedal that is used. Let us know if you find one, or shoot me a pm if you would be so kind. thanks and sorry for not being able to be more helpful

• Members

Originally posted by Alex D

man I hope you find it, I've been scoping for one for years. I for one can't stand the current pedal that is used. Let us know if you find one, or shoot me a pm if you would be so kind. thanks and sorry for not being able to be more helpful

On Motion Sound's website, there's a schematic for making one by modifying a volume pedal. What don't you like about the current pedal?

• Members

lets say you want to brake , well you have to slow it down and then hit stop. My thing if it is going fast (setting) I shouldn't have to click it to slow (setting) it down then hit stop to brake. I should be able to brake no matter how fast I'm going. Slow it down and stop fine, but to make me do it while trying to stay in the groove sucks. I hjave heard the gas pedal does not have this problem. Check out keyboard magazine, they had the same complaint. That and the fact it doesn't have a led on the pedal to see for a fact it is in slow and you can actually brake, if not it does nothing. Stupid design, maybe they wanted to be exact (I don't know if a leslie works like this) to a leslie. But if a leslie works this way, they could have invented a better system rather then copy a out dated idea (That is if indeed a leslie is like that, I hope it is not)

Well that felt good to vent. well thats why :)

• Members

Originally posted by David Nevland

On Motion Sound's website, there's a schematic for making one by modifying a volume pedal. What don't you like about the current pedal?

oh ya, I'm in the same boat. Tried the volume pedal thing and couldn't get it to work at all

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...
  • Members

I know this is an old post, but there is one on eBay now for 199, way too spendy for me... so I built my own. I replied to another post with the details and pics of the project. I love the control of the leslie with the pedal. I find it to be way more natural than a footswitch.

Aras

Archived