OT: Open Jam forum

ApolloBoy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a cesspool. Don't wade in without an asbestos biosuit. Rico Suave (TTFKA Hoddy) is a shining example - look at his postnumber.

I don't recall Open Jam pre-9/11. That's pretty much the time it got shot to hell with the politics and divisiveness. I tried jumping in a few evo/crea topics there (amazing that they still have 'm) but the idiots were too loud.

• Members

I don't go there often, but when I do, I have no expectations other than to perhaps have a hearty belly-laugh at something silly and juvenile...because oftentimes, I am far too serious and need a good belly-laugh. :) Plus, sometimes I am just amazed that there are actually human beings that write and post that stuff...crazy! :eek:

That said, I did answer a serious post regarding digital camera suggestions on there earlier today...and there was actually *valid content* in that thread. Whodathunkit?

cheers,

aeon

• Members

Originally posted by Mike51

I am a recovering Open Jammer. Most of my posts came from there. I used to just copy and paste political stuf to annoy others. Then I got bored of it.

I wondered where the hell your thirteen thousand post count came from all of a sudden. :)

Kiru

• Members

""You sorry ass got booted from OJ because you where a douche.""

No, I left the forum because I realized 90% of the people that post there are just {censored}ty human beings- and I had no time to waste spending it with them.

No offense.

• Members

""You sorry ass got booted from OJ because you where a douche.""

No, I left the forum because I realized 90% of the people that post there are just {censored}ty human beings- and I had no time to waste spending it with them.

No offense.

I think is was more simply that no one liked you....... :eek:

• Members

Appolloo boy you may want to delete this thread before the sex deprived losers from Open Jam start showing up and stinkig up the joint.

what a buch of losers you guys are, dont even have the balls to stick around and defend your threads

:rolleyes:

Archived