No announcement yet.

Ensoniq SQ-1 PLUS Memory Card

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ensoniq SQ-1 PLUS Memory Card

I'm looking for a memory card for an ENSONIQ SQ-1 PLUS synth, anybody know where I can get one or if there is a generic brand that I can get my hands on??

any help much appreciated, I know nothing about synths, it's a gift for my wife

Go to http://syntaur.com/sq.html . They should have what you need.
    Peace,
    Bill

"Rats on the West Side, bedbugs uptown,
    Go ahead, bite the Big Apple,
    Don't mind the maggots!"

Comment

Nice to see there is still at least one other SQ-1 owner.....man, I don't understand why Ensoniq's get no respect anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by mfergel
        Nice to see there is still at least one other SQ-1 owner.....man, I don't understand why Ensoniq's get no respect anymore.

SQ1 owner here! Well their keyboards make better controllers than synths but I find them still usable. I love that double-click numeric pad to combine midi channels on the fly.

Steve
        War is over if you want it.
        - John & Yoko -

Nothing fails like success.
        - Alan Watts - (based on Samsara)

"I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that."
        -Thomas Edison, in conversation with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone, 1931-

Comment

SQR+
          32 VOICE

...over here. Some of the sounds are very good. EFX section is incredible, better than most of Roland's effects, and far faaaaar better than crappy Yamaha A-4000 effects. And i really like the design of SQ-1 synth. I'm thinking about selling SQR+ (32voice) to get SQ-1+ (32 voice). Heh..

About cards: don't throw money on that! Get the KS-32 editor, find free patches online, or build some.

Comment

Working...
          X