This rig:

Intel Core 2 Quad, Q6600, Socket 775, Boxed

GigaByte GV-NX86T256H-RH,DDR3, PCI Express

Corsair TWIN2X2048-6400C4, 2048 MB, DDR2, PC6400

GigaByte GA-P35-DQ6

Seagate Barracuda 7200.10, 250 GB, 7200 RPM

Corsair CMPSU-520HXEU, 520 Watt

:rawk:

And as soon as the next freelance assignment rolls in, I'll add an Antec P182 plus another 2 jiggabytes, plus a quieter fan.

edit: oh yeah, and I'm expecting Battery 3, but it was bought in August :).

• Members

yeah, i sold my XT a couple of evenings ago. That was painfull, but i got a very good price for it. DX100 gone too. That wasnt so hard
:D

Well it was hard to make a loss on the DX!

If I only I could be arsed to wake early enough on a Sunday morning...

• Members

Sometimes I really hate Guitar Center...usually, they're just pushing crap at me...

mini1.jpg

Keybed had fresh bushings, all electronics perfect. No scratchy or rough pots...stays in tune...

Went home, slept on it, played the LP like crazy, then went back again...

I had completely talked myself out of the purchase then I played it...for two hours straight :rolleyes:

While my Moog LP has more modulation and is pretty FAT sounding, the Mini is positively PREGNANT. :eek:

Probably the reason this didn't walk out the door by itself at the price they were asking was that all the F keys, G keys, A keys and the High C key were a dark yellow-brown from age I guess, the other keys were fine. Fortunately I had a broken Moog Satellite in my garage that greatefully donated some keytops. Now I need to find some NOS knobs somewhere.

mini2.jpg

• Members

Sometimes I really hate Guitar Center...usually, they're just pushing crap at me...

mini1.jpg

Keybed had fresh bushings, all electronics perfect. No scratchy or rough pots...stays in tune...

Went home, slept on it, played the LP like crazy, then went back again...

I had completely talked myself out of the purchase then I
played
it...for two hours straight
:rolleyes:

While my Moog LP has more modulation and is pretty FAT sounding, the Mini is positively PREGNANT.
:eek:

Probably the reason this didn't walk out the door by itself at the price they were asking was that all the F keys, G keys, A keys and the High C key were a
dark yellow-brown
from age I guess, the other keys were fine. Fortunately I had a broken Moog Satellite in my garage that greatefully donated some keytops. Now I need to find some NOS knobs somewhere.

mini2.jpg

So the Little Phatty wasn't good enough! :D

I can't believe your Guitar Center even had something that cool. The Guitar Center where I'm forced to dwell doesn't even have anything that's modern cool much less vintage cool. :rolleyes:

Archived