Don Solaris

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let us know if you manage to get a modem working in it
:)

???

It works perfectly via wireless. Havent tried ethernet port yet.

I didnt notice if it had a dial-up modem if thats what you mean?

Ill check when i get home from work. (Yes i work on Saturdays :cry: )

Outrageous !!!!

• Members

Yeah the dial-up. Thought an Eee might be handy for the mother-in-law to keep in touch via email etc but didn't want to go to the expense of shelling out for ADSL as well for something she might not use too often.

And yes - Outrageous! Are you in PC World?!!

• Members

I still want to have that one day.

I would have a mint JP6 here right now if it wernt for that naughty Don Solaris. He put me off buying at the last moment. Looking back, it was the one time i wish i hadnt taken his advice. :cry:

He didnt seem to realise i wasnt after a JP8 sound alike. Hell, i dont even particularlly want a JP8.

Oh well, someone else has it now.

I dont hold grudges, but if i were Chuck Norris, a round house kick to the face would have been quite likely :D

• Members

I would have a mint JP6 here right now if it wernt for that naughty Don Solaris. He put me off buying at the last moment. Looking back, it was the one time i wish i hadnt taken his advice.
:cry:

I had one and don't miss it... but then I don't miss the A6 that I got in a swap for it either!

• Members

I'm playing with a band these days and am already tired of lugging my Motif 6 around to rehearsals and shows. So the only things I'd like to get in Feb are a Motif ES rack and a lightweight 61-key controller. As a result, I am considering selling some combination of my existing gear... For example:

- Waldorf Micro Q in excellent condition, with manual and power supply ($350?)

- Roland JV-1080 with three expansion cards (Session, Bass & Drums, and Vintage Synth) ($400?)

- Korg Micro X (I do like this little guy) ($400?)

- Moog Rogue (I am the original owner, and have a road case for it) ($800?)

Hmmm.... Decisions, decisions.....

Archived