After serious consideration

swardle

• Members

...of your feedback (i.e. thoughts that I was the one who was trolling or other stuff like that), I have come to make a judicial decision.

YOU ARE SO DEAD WRONG!! HOW DARE YOU!!

How dare you make me out to be the one to be the problem on this board. You are the problem. All I ever did was try to help you see the errors of your evil ways!

Now listen...

I will adhere to some of the wishes of the administrators here by agreeing to ease up on my demands. Therefore, I agree to work on not yelling at you so much for being a degenerate, no-good, unemployed bum. Next, I will help you get rid of all of those knob-ridden, noise-making, Devil keyboards. Just send your evil knob boxes to me, and I will properly dispose of them for you. Finally, I will make sure you all get an electronic copy of some Hanon exercises that will help rehabilitate your soul back towards moral righteousness.

In return, you will denounce Canada, put down the bong, take down all the pictures of those evil, viscious, Devil Cats and then, you will put on some clean socks, get a hair cut and go out and look for work.

There's no need to thank me now. Just get busy and get it together for you, your family, and for your country.

Yours truly,

Steve

• Members

How DARE
:blah:
... water...
...communists ...
...canada ....
....WATER!!
...no good bum...
...i can no longer sit back and allow ....

Don't know why, but many people on this board think that i am You (but posting from another account). I even got some PM's regarding this, etc. Would you care to comment on that? What can you say in your defense?

- Sincerely, Don Solaris

solaris-d.gif

• Members

Don't know why, but many people on this board think that i am You (but posting from another account). I even got some PM's regarding this, etc. Would you care to comment on that? What can you say in your defense?

- Sincerely, Don Solaris

solaris-d.gif

So you want me to help you verify to all of your underworld friends that we are not the same person, is that right? Well, I can certainly do that.

I am not Don Solaris, who is the Devil's Mouthpiece who wants to lead your soul straight down the Canadian pipeway all the way down to the boiling pits of sewage in hell.

There, does that work for you?

• Members

So you want me to help you verify to all of your underworld friends that we are not the same person, is that right? Well, I can certainly do that.

Well actually Diametro figured out we are not the same person by going one level "deeper" than the others. He analyzed the way we write sentiences. So... turned out we write different way.

But still, i just wanted to clear this out, once and for all - that i am not writing as "swardle" from another account.

Now... why don't you just take it easy swardle, have a drink of grain alcohol and rainwater or help yourself with whatever you'd like. I would chat here, but i really must go now to flip burgers!

Tell you what... take a big shot of whiskey and lay in bed.

• Members

Now... why don't you just take it easy swardle, have a drink of grain alcohol and rainwater or help yourself with whatever you'd like. I would chat here, but i really must go now to flip burgers!

Tell you what... take a big shot of whiskey and lay in bed.

Now see, there you go again!! HOW DARE YOU accuse me of being an alcoholic! I cannot believe such things!

And yes, we all know about your recent promotion at the local hamburger stand. I'm surprised they would have the guts to put you in front of a cash register. Well, at least that'll keep you away from spitting in the customer's food. Talk about DISGUSTATION!!

But all of that's beside the point. I want to talk about the way you deceive everyone around here. You're supposed to be helping the youth of America, not carrying out plots to ruin their minds and their ears with vicious Devil noises. I've listened to some the demos that some of your followers have posted as a tribute to your crackhead maniac ways. I don't even hear one chord, let alone anything worthy of putting on the radio.

You see, I'm on to you now buddy. It's only a matter of time before your followers see the light and seek the wise words of my wisdomisms.

• Members

And yes, we all know about your recent promotion at the local hamburger stand. I'm surprised they would have the guts to put you in front of a cash register. Well, at least that'll keep you away from spitting in the customer's food. Talk about DISGUSTATION!!

Now listen you, and BETTER LISTEN GOOD !!!!

The software companies are trying to take over the synth market. They want us to forget the good American synthesizers, such as the: Prophets, Moogs, ARPs and Oberheims. Instead they poison youngsters with some cheap, crappy thin sounding soft synths. THEY want us to forget the american way, and imply some "new" standards. Standards they have been practicing for decades, behind the iron curtain - give people cheap crap and let them think it is good - while you steal their money.

Why do you think there is so much warezed software? So that everyone, from the superstar Michael Jackson to the last John Doe (that flips burgers in your local burger restaurant) could FORGET the good analog synths and use crappy software. They want us to FORGET the american way! And the heritage of good american synthesizer companies such as the SCI, Moog, Oberheim, ARP and the others.

Your Commie has no regard for human life. Not even his own.

Why do you think 99% of this warezed software originates from ex Soviet republics (such as the Armenia and Ukraine). Coincidence? Huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? They want to addict everyone on crappy software and forget the american synthesizer legacy. Soviets! That's what i talk about! Soviets are trying to take over !!!!!

This is one of the most monstrously concieved, communist plots since the fluridation of water. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration! Communist indoctrination! Communist subversion!

And the international Communist conspiracy !!!!!!

ripper.jpg

Archived