Using FC-300 MIDI Pedalboard and Kore 1

Kenwio

• Members

Hi!

Has anyone else had some experiences in live performance with the Roland FC-300 MIDI Pedalboard and Native Instruments' Kore 1.

I'm a bit new to MIDI and pedalboards, so I'm facing a problem:

Is it possible to use the 5 FC-300 switch pedals in MIDI Standard Mode as onoff triggers (to trigger parameters onoff) in the Kore 1 software?

I already use the M-Audio Keystation Pro-88 for controlling these kinds of parameters in Kore 1, but I often find myself too busy with the hands.

How would you use these two units live?

Or how do You use Kore 1/2 effectively live?

Any suggestions very appreciated!

Thank You! :thu:

• Members

You've got a global control option in the first page of your options. As far as I know, you can use all modes if you have the channel input in the global control set to omni.

The one big drawback is that you can only name one port for global control, so you'll either have to use a merge (either soft or hard) or choose either your Keystation or the FC-300. This was done because NI figured most people would be using the Kore controller for the majority of the automation.

ew

• Members

You've got a global control option in the first page of your options. As far as I know, you can use all modes if you have the channel input in the global control set to omni.

The one big drawback is that you can only name one port for global control, so you'll either have to use a merge (either soft or hard) or choose either your Keystation or the FC-300. This was done because NI figured most people would be using the Kore controller for the majority of the automation.

ew

Wow! Just watched this video

on Kore 2! It uses banks and performance patches...

Can I use the FC-300 in Standard Mode to switch between these patches??? :love::idea::blah:

Archived