TI Polar leds

• Members

Fooling with a Polar at local GC the other day. Cool instrument but I noticed that the white leds are absolutely blinding. I couldn't read the panel without using one hand to shield my eyes. Is there a way to dim those leds?

Yes. :cool:

• Members

There's a setting in one of the Config menus to control the brightness.
:)

Oddly enough, though, the BPM led on my Virus has always been dark, never figured out how to get it to light.
:idk:

On the TI, there's a "BPM Brightness" parameter on the same menu page (CONFIG System 3/6) as the "LED Lux" parameter.

• Members

On the TI, there's a "BPM Brightness" parameter on the same menu page (CONFIG System 3/6) as the "LED Lux" parameter.

Yes, I know, and I've got it maxed out at 100%. Turning it down affects the LFO LEDS, but the BPM LED never, ever blinks.

I see there's an LED between the Sub Osc Volume and Osc Volume knobs in the middle of the Virus logo, too. That LED has never ever lit, either. What's it for?

• Members

I see there's an LED between the Sub Osc Volume and Osc Volume knobs in the middle of the Virus logo, too. That LED has never ever lit, either. What's it for?

When I turn the OSC BALANCE or OSC VOLUME knob to the 12 O'clock position (value of zero) this LED lights up for a couple of seconds.

Archived