Seattle Head Count

idiotboy

• Members

I'm inspired by Paolo's KSS event in DC this weekend; I'd love to do something similar for the Seattle area sometime. Of course, I'm as anti-social as they come, so I'd end up just standing in a corner and ignoring you.... but I digress.

If you live near Seattle, and would consider attending a Seatte-area KSS event, show yourself here. Here's who I'm aware of at this juncture:

idiotboy

carbon111

J3RK

LameAim

JO5H

sleepykeith

grimleyj

Andy's Eyebrow

InsideLookinOut

kazper

stikygum

Acid Hazard

Johnbowen

chipster58

syncretism (next year, maybe)

Diametro (cuz he never misses a party)

Harvestman...maybe?

trent saburo

Mintbeetle

Markeyz

rainbird

JohnLRice

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JO5H added, thanks!

Urb, the only northwest synth event I'm aware of is the "PNW Synthesizer Meeting". I'm not sure if that is an AH sponsored event, but I don't think so. Carbon111 may know more here.

Chris Randall of Analog Industries is planning an event in Portland this year, but this will be the first.

If anyone knows of others, I'd love to hear it.

• Members

Urb, the only northwest synth event I'm aware of is the "PNW Synthesizer Meeting". I'm not sure if that is an AH sponsored event, but I don't think so. Carbon111 may know more here.

Chris Randall of Analog Industries is planning an event in Portland this year, but this will be the first.

The only thing I'm aware of is the PNW Synth Meeting.

I'd like to know more about the Portland thing as there's a couple of synths I'd like to demo there but, after an initial contact, I can't get a hold of Chris by email. :(

• Members

Well I live in Mill creek (above Seattle) Mon-Wed and Thur-Sun In Vancouver WA (across the Columbian River from Portland).

I'm about as crossed between those cites as you can get. And depending on dates and such I may be down.

• Members

WIN for the Sinfest avatar.
:thu:

Thanks! He even kinda looks like me, aside from the bow tie. Sinfest is one of the only online comics that I've actually read the entirety of. I just can't get enough of God as a hand puppet in the sky.

Archived