Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle Head Count

I'm inspired by Paolo's KSS event in DC this weekend; I'd love to do something similar for the Seattle area sometime. Of course, I'm as anti-social as they come, so I'd end up just standing in a corner and ignoring you.... but I digress.

If you live near Seattle, and would consider attending a Seatte-area KSS event, show yourself here. Here's who I'm aware of at this juncture:

idiotboy
    carbon111
    J3RK
    LameAim
    JO5H
    sleepykeith
    grimleyj
    Andy's Eyebrow
    InsideLookinOut
    kazper
    stikygum
    Acid Hazard
    Johnbowen
    chipster58
    syncretism (next year, maybe)
    Diametro (cuz he never misses a party)
    Harvestman...maybe?
    trent saburo
    Mintbeetle
    Markeyz
    rainbird
    JohnLRice

Don't you guys already have some kind of AHNW meetings or something?

Sorry just a bit jealous nothing in San Diego and I don't even think LA. Lots in Bay Area...

Comment

I can bring my Motif ES.
      Josh

Comment

JO5H added, thanks!

Urb, the only northwest synth event I'm aware of is the "PNW Synthesizer Meeting". I'm not sure if that is an AH sponsored event, but I don't think so. Carbon111 may know more here.

Chris Randall of Analog Industries is planning an event in Portland this year, but this will be the first.

If anyone knows of others, I'd love to hear it.

Comment

i'm here in seattle, chill'n. i'll bring my mono/poly and linndrum.
          Synths: Juno 60 | Evolver | Tetra | MFB Synth II | Moog Opus3 | JV-2080 | Electrix Warp Factory Vocoder
          Drum Machines: Korg ERmkII | MPC 1000
          Music: www.myspace.com/sleepyeyesofdeath

Comment

Urb, the only northwest synth event I'm aware of is the "PNW Synthesizer Meeting". I'm not sure if that is an AH sponsored event, but I don't think so. Carbon111 may know more here.

Chris Randall of Analog Industries is planning an event in Portland this year, but this will be the first.

The only thing I'm aware of is the PNW Synth Meeting.

I'd like to know more about the Portland thing as there's a couple of synths I'd like to demo there but, after an initial contact, I can't get a hold of Chris by email.
            Best Regards, James
            --
            I have cast fire upon the world and I am guarding it until it blazes.

My Newest CD "Stealing The Sun": http://carbon111.bandcamp.com/

Carbon111 Website: http://www.carbon111.com

Carbon111 Blog: http://carbon111.blogspot.com

Comment

I've been thinking about settling in Seattle or Portland when I return to the US. I've always wanted to live out there.

Edit, so, erm, count me in next year or something.
              Yours,
              Niall.

Comment

I'm up for it. I'll bring your Revo
                Sleep Distillery
                Apeirophobe

Comment

Another Seattle-ite in the hizzzzzouse!
                  Alesis Andromeda A6, FutureRetro 777, Spectral Audio Neptune 2
                  Waldorf Blofeld, Roland D-550/PG-1000, Yamaha TX-802, Korg Triton

Comment

count me in
                    current gear: Minimoog,Jupiter8,Hohner Combo Pianet,Hohner Clavinet C,Wurlitzer 200a,Yamaha YC-45D,Kurzweil k2vx,Oberheim Dx,MPC 3000 LE,Open Labs Miko,Tascam SX-1le Plus,Tascam 388 8 track,Yamaha EX5,Solaris
                    Everyone knows me as a guitar player!

Comment

cool. Glad to see PNW representin'.

Comment

Well I live in Mill creek (above Seattle) Mon-Wed and Thur-Sun In Vancouver WA (across the Columbian River from Portland).

I'm about as crossed between those cites as you can get. And depending on dates and such I may be down.
                        Google... it's a wonderful tool, that most people lack general knowledge of in forums.

Comment

you're in.

Comment

Oooo, Ooo. Count me in as the 12th man! I'm here too.
                            ____
                            ______

"It’s got to reflect a personality, rather than a quantized performance. Despite the technological revolution that’s been going on over the past few years, it’s not like we’re sitting around saying, ‘Wow... much better records are being made.’” - Atticus Ross

Pumps from my Heart {+}{}{+}{} Filtered through my Mind ~-~->

But yet I need more Cowbell

if you never read my signature, you'll never know how I sign my name

Comment

the all-important 12th man.

you're in.

Comment

Working...
                              X