Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurz PC3 LE

http://livefrom.musicplayer.com/clip.aspx?key=F39FC34160D5CEB6&ctx=mostviewed

Oh snap, Kurz is taking Korg's idea with the M3 pads in front.

____
    ______

"It’s got to reflect a personality, rather than a quantized performance. Despite the technological revolution that’s been going on over the past few years, it’s not like we’re sitting around saying, ‘Wow... much better records are being made.’” - Atticus Ross

Pumps from my Heart {+}{}{+}{} Filtered through my Mind ~-~->

But yet I need more Cowbell

if you never read my signature, you'll never know how I sign my name

I kinda like the color.

Played a PC3x last night for about an hour. Key action and depth are PERFECT for me.
    Josh

Comment

http://livefrom.musicplayer.com/clip.aspx?key=F39FC34160D5CEB6&ctx=mostviewed

Oh snap, Kurz is taking Korg's idea with the M3 pads in front.

Is that right end cap already cracked on top?!?

Comment

Is that right end cap already cracked on top?!?

Nope. I actually took that photo and uploaded it to the Music Player "Live From" site. That is an early prototype model and they have a multi-pin connector that is coming out from that side for connection to computer.
        Originally posted by p120dUdE
        These are family forums, and many young kids come here and read them.

I am sure there will be no problems, but if there is, my moderation team will take action.

Originally posted by ChasIII
        Im so sick of keyboards. All this keyboard stuff people always use. All this keyboard synth talk all the time. I'm done with it. Never again.

Im thinking that at some point I will have to stop this and start doing other things. Any thoughts, feelings, or ideas?

Comment

it looks nice. i like the use of the two tone colour scheme for the chassis.

Comment

Ah, I see. Looks cool though. Thanks for the pics!

Comment

Eric,

do they have the 61 key model there? I'm very curious if it really has semi-weighted keys vs. the synth action on the PC361.
              The Bulletproof Vests

Download our debut album, Attack!

Follow our Blog

Follow us on Twitter

The Bullet Proof Vests Myspace

The Third Man

The Third Man Myspace

Comment

I'd like to know what they stripped out of it compared to the PC361?

The added pads are a nice touch though.

Comment

Eric,

do they have the 61 key model there? I'm very curious if it really has semi-weighted keys vs. the synth action on the PC361.

I'll take a closer look today (the LE was flipped around so the public could not really play it). I did play the PC3 61, which has a typical diving board synth action on it. Pretty sure the PC3 LE has the same semi-weighted action as the PC3 76, because I know I saw piano-looking keys on it.

I am sure there will be no problems, but if there is, my moderation team will take action.

Im so sick of keyboards. All this keyboard stuff people always use. All this keyboard synth talk all the time. I'm done with it. Never again.

Im thinking that at some point I will have to stop this and start doing other things. Any thoughts, feelings, or ideas?

Comment

well this has me geared up to start saving some cash. I know you mentioned on the other forum about a $1600 price tag. Is that MSRP or MAP? And would that be the 88 key with other models pricing tiered below that?
                    The Bulletproof Vests

Download our debut album, Attack!

Follow our Blog

Follow us on Twitter

The Bullet Proof Vests Myspace

The Third Man

The Third Man Myspace

Comment

well this has me geared up to start saving some cash. I know you mentioned on the other forum about a $1600 price tag. Is that MSRP or MAP? And would that be the 88 key with other models pricing tiered below that?

$1600-ish was a MAP figure. I would guess it was for the 61 note model, but we did not talk about 76 or 88 note models at all. I will see if I can get more clarity the next time I talk to Mr. Weiser.

Comment

So it's essentially a PC3 with added controls?

HI I AM JONATHAN TAYLOR THOMAS YOU MAY REMEMBER ME FROM TV'S HOME IMPROVEMENT I AM HERE TO **************** UP YOUR DAY LOLROFLOMGIDKMYBFFJILL/ROSEBBQ

I AM SUPER-SERIOUS.

I SOLD MY GEAR DON'T CARE YOU DIDN'T BUY - GO LOCAL & ORGANIC H8 U GUYZ

Comment

So it's essentially a PC3 with added controls?

You can read some more official stuff about it here. It is like a PC3 Lite. Half the polyphony, scaled-down FX processing. Different editing UI. But should have the basic sound capabilities of the PC3 series.

Comment

No V.A.S.T.
                            HI I AM JONATHAN TAYLOR THOMAS YOU MAY REMEMBER ME FROM TV'S HOME IMPROVEMENT I AM HERE TO **************** UP YOUR DAY LOLROFLOMGIDKMYBFFJILL/ROSEBBQ

I AM SUPER-SERIOUS.

I SOLD MY GEAR DON'T CARE YOU DIDN'T BUY - GO LOCAL & ORGANIC H8 U GUYZ

Comment

No V.A.S.T.

Not necessarily

Comment

Working...
                              X