X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access Virus TI 2 and OS3

I noticed in the specs that the Virus TI 2 has more ROM and RAM locations. My question is: when you upgrade your original Virus TI to OS3, do you get the expanded ROM and RAM?

I just loaded OS 3, from os 2.5 and I noticed that the banks in ROM went from A-Z now.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Instruments<br />
    <br />
    Guitars : 2006 Mcpherson 4.5xp, 1974 Mossman greatplains (mint with agony of defeat fix), 2 custom (Wavelength guitars) built electric guitars with original Q-tuner pickups. <br />
    <br />
    Keyboard gear: S90es, Andromeda, Jomox 888, TR-909, Moog Voyager Select, x0xb0x, sp-555</div>

Comment

so does that mean there are 1024 RAM and 3000 something ROM patches in the original TI? Are the patches totally new or just empty locations?

Comment

Betta Makes me scared. I'll download it in 3 months once I'm done with this current batch of songs. The last thing I need is for everything to crash, not work, have conflicts ect. in the middle of writing. I use my Virus on EVERYTHING so it would be a complete disaster.

That being said the update looks awesome.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><i>Formerly known as sausagefoot.</i></div>

Comment

Are the patches totally new or just empty locations?

Empty.
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="SlateGray"><b><font face="Tahoma">Likes kittens, dislikes the giant ball of fire in the sky and knows for a fact that there is a rabbit in the moon.</font></b></font></div>

Comment

Working...
          X