February New Gear Thread!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February New Gear Thread!

Yeah, so I'm early...

I've committed to buy this, but won't pick it up until Feb, so it counts.

Korg OASYS 76, fully expanded, immaculate condition, local.

Yeah, starting February off with a BANG!

~M
    www.Michael-Blue.com | Facebook | SoundCloud
    Formerly Korg OASYS 76 #000344, OS 1.3.1, 2GB, EXs1, EXs2, EXs3, STR-1, LAC-1, MOD-7
    Arturia Laboratory 49 | Maschine | Korg Triton Rack | Korg X3R | E-MU Planet Earth
    Yamaha DX7 (for sale) | Siel DK80 | Yamaha Upright Piano
    PreSonus StudioOne Pro | Omnisphere | Trillian | Cinematic Guitars

lol at this thread.

someone's excited 4 OASYS!

Comment

Korg OASYS 76, fully expanded, immaculate condition, local.

Yeah, starting February off with a BANG!

~M

Congrats, I got one a few months ago under the same conditions. Hope you enjoy it, and you have a right to be excited!

-D

Comment

Gonna get rid of Triton Pro?
        If you need a KSP script, e-mail me! Depending on amount of work, the price can be arranged!

Folio: Zero-G - Animato | Sonokinetic - Tigris & Euphrates - Desert Voice - Carousel - Toccata - Voices Of Israel - EMP - FE | Hollow Sun - HSDV Drum Synthesiser - Music Laboratory Machines Series - RMI Electrapiano

Comment

fail!

Comment

fail!

Blow me.

~M
            Formerly Korg OASYS 76 #000344, OS 1.3.1, 2GB, EXs1, EXs2, EXs3, STR-1, LAC-1, MOD-7
            Arturia Laboratory 49 | Maschine | Korg Triton Rack | Korg X3R | E-MU Planet Earth

Comment

Did you ever fix the mod wheel thing on your DX7?

Comment

Hey look, it's a Korg Neko!
                Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.

Comment

Send me a PM with an offer, if you're interested, and I'll let you know when I'm ready.

Ah, if I only had the money, and if I only weren't in Europe (overseas delivery, customs, tax... ^^')...

I was just curious. I hope Triton will find a good home!
                  If you need a KSP script, e-mail me! Depending on amount of work, the price can be arranged!

Folio: Zero-G - Animato | Sonokinetic - Tigris & Euphrates - Desert Voice - Carousel - Toccata - Voices Of Israel - EMP - FE | Hollow Sun - HSDV Drum Synthesiser - Music Laboratory Machines Series - RMI Electrapiano

Comment

Hey look, it's a Korg Neko!

Actually, as cool as the Open Labs stuff is, there really isn't any real correlation between the two, and I breifly looked at both.

In the Neko, it's all VSTis in a normal OS, just like in the bedrooms of 1/2 the guys on here, it all just happens to be in one case. The OASYS takes a completely different approach, the OS being invisible and everything else being totally integrated above it. The ONLY thing they share is that they are both instruments that operate on an OS; everything else about them is completely different. Besides, the sound quality of the VSTis in the Open Labs stuff does not seem to pan out to the quality of the OASYS sound.

$.02

~M

Comment

so which smart cvnt is going to start up a march new gear thread for something on a long order time.
                      More tea, vicar?

Comment

so which smart cvnt is going to start up a march new gear thread for something on a long order time.

Oh, lighten up.

Comment

nice dude! hope it brings muchos creativity out of you!
                          Buy cheap, buy twice, and tweak it til it hZ.
                          ?≠God
                          "the internet and dreams aren't so different.
                          both allow the vent of a repressed conscious mind."
                          - paprika (2006 film)
                          CEEPORT
                          http://thehiddenlighthouse.blogspot.com/
                          االتطبيع

Comment

Working...
                          X