YouTube Clip - Me and my KORG M3-M

• Members

Hi all.

Thought I'd share this here. It's me playing an original tune I wrote live on a KORG M3-M.

Everything you hear is coming from the M3-M. The Piano I'm playing on is only used as the controller.

For the Audio, I'm using the resampling feature at the same time as KARMA and everything else. I then deleted the audio from the video camera file and replaced it with what the M3 recorded to the memory stick

If you want to download a high quality Divx7 version, you can get it here.

DOWNLOAD ME

Hope you like it.

Regards.

Sharp.

• Members

Hi all.

Thought I'd share this here. It's me playing an original tune I wrote live on a KORG M3-M.

Everything you hear is coming from the M3-M. The Piano I'm playing on is only used as the controller.

For the Audio, I'm using the resampling feature at the same time as KARMA and everything else. I then deleted the audio from the video camera file and replaced it with what the M3 recorded to the memory stick

If you want to download a high quality Divx7 version, you can get it here.

Hope you like it.

Regards.

Sharp.

Nice work Sharp!

Are my ears deceiving me; can it be that Korg FINALLY has made a nice sounding piano?

Do you still have your Oasys, or has the M3 replaced it?

• Members

Hi wades_keys

Are my ears deceiving me; can it be that Korg FINALLY has made a nice sounding piano?

Yeah, I really like this one myself. You can hear it so much better in the DIVX I uploaded. It's got a nice round tone to it. Really warm and slinky.

Do you still have your Oasys, or has the M3 replaced it?

Yep, still have the OASYS but that's kept out in the Studio. I have the M3 in the house connected to the family Clavinova just for the convenience of having something around to play without having to go to the Studio and heat the entire building.

This recession is killing me from every angle. Can't pick up a drop of Studio work anywhere at the moment. Everyone is watching the penny's.

lol... I might have to go busking with the OASYS with the way things are going.

Regards.

Sharp.

Thanks ChristianRock.

Glad you liked the tune.

• Members

Hi wades_keys

Yeah, I really like this one myself. You can hear it so much better in the DIVX I uploaded. It's got a nice round tone to it. Really warm and slinky.

This recession is killing me from every angle. Can't pick up a drop of Studio work anywhere at the moment. Everyone is watching the penny's.

lol... I might have to go busking with the OASYS with the way things are going.

Regards.

Sharp.

Nice tune, nice sound - I agree, Korg finally has a decent piano... "warm and slinky" is a great description, too. :thu:

But what the hell is "busking"? :confused:

• Members

Has a Moby-esque quality at times before going on another road I can't quite place ... Nice ... but personally I think the transition from piano and strings to full instrumentation is a little abrupt ... I might bring in the bass and a small amount of percussion fist ... seems like too much at once ...

I also agree the piano sounds nice ... but it certainly doesn't hurt to see it played on that nice keybed ... (a little trick of the mind perhaps ... )

sounds very nice ...

Archived