How not to sell your gear to synth girlies

• Members

Metasonix at least have quite a clever anti-marketing strategy, even if i'm not about to have something called a Scrotum Smasher or whatever in my studio.

This one is just kind of lame.

true, it's a half-assed :D cry for attention, especially when considering that the Metasonix gear delivers the same kind of sonic sickness they advertise with.

but a overdrive pedal...

lame indeed...

• Members

Metasonix at least have quite a clever anti-marketing strategy, even if i'm not about to have something called a Scrotum Smasher or whatever in my studio.

This one is just kind of lame.

Aren't you the kinda lady who likes smashing scrotums?

• Members

In some ways it is a bit of a copy of the Metasonix schtick and poorly done at that. I wouldn't buy stuff from either company. I like humor, and I tend to like vulgar or sick humor, but I would prefer not to have boxes with stuff like that printed on them.

There is plenty of room for humorous names for stomp-boxes without getting offensively vulgar. I like Subdecay's names "Stupid Box" and "Flying Tomato Mutant Fuzz".

• Members

Aren't you the kinda lady who likes smashing scrotums?

lol hell no, that was a long time ago and unofficially allegedly never proven in court.

that and i always found ralgex on the scrotum was more effective anyway

either way, scrotum smashing is best left in the dungeon, not the studio :D

• Members

lol hell no, that was a long time ago and unofficially allegedly never proven in court.

that and i always found ralgex on the scrotum was more effective anyway

either way, scrotum smashing is best left in the dungeon, not the studio
:D

(Makes mental note to self) Don't piss off Purity :lol:

• Members

I can't believe I googled that word.
:facepalm:

I figured it would be something like the "Liquid Heat" that the nerds put in all the football players' jock straps in "Revenge of the Nerds".

It sorta puts new meaning to the phrase "Her pants are burning for you" (another silly movie quote from the movie "Short Circuit").

• Members

Yeah, ralgex, deep heat rub, tiger balm, all offer best bang for buck for maximum pain for minimum effort and expenditure.

Used to get guys chained to the wall and put that on their scrotum and sometimes other sensitive bits too, then just sit back and watch them yell for about the next 20 minutes.

Unless they wimped out and demanded i wash it off, which is quite funny because mostly trying to get it off just seems to make it worse, esp. if you keep a really rough old flannel around for the purpose.

Archived