September New Gear Thread!

Ninja Master

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Got two SR-JV80 cards for my XP-30: Keyboard Sounds of the 60s and 70s and Vintage Synthesizers. Also have a, ahem, Roland KC-100 on the way. I know how you guys are about the Roland amps, but I like them. I was just looking for something small to use to jam at my house.

• Members

Thanks! I love it already. Although I'm pretty sure that owning only an SH-201 and a Microkorg, the two most infamous noob synthesizers, immediately makes me an uber synth noob.

SNAP Except I have the possibly even n00bier combination of a microkorg and a casio :lol: + a korg X5D which I find doesn't match the timbre of the casio, so I don't tend to use it :freak:

sadly no new gears for me for a while now :cry:

• Members

I'm acquiring songs. Working on a project where I'll need a couple of hours of top-drawer material from the twenties and before. Lots of downloading from iTunes--which is an astounding resource; what I'm doing would have been unthinkably long and tedious just ten years ago. And occasional sheet music. The verses are the hardest to find.

• Members

'Tis LCD. Wanted plasma, but they didn't have a 46" one. That's the biggest size we can accomodate in our cabinet. Otherwise I would have bought a monster.
:lol:

Cool.

I bought a decent Samsung 46" LCD last year just before splitting with the ex.

She has it now :mad:

• Members

I'm acquiring songs. Working on a project where I'll need a couple of hours of top-drawer material from the twenties and before. Lots of downloading from iTunes--which is an astounding resource; what I'm doing would have been unthinkably long and tedious just ten years ago. And occasional sheet music. The verses are the hardest to find.

Ever listen to any fats waller?

Archived