Microkorg XL Limited Edition Colours

Stabby

• Members

Where do you find these prices in Belgium, on some shady street behind Grand Place? I found Belgium being the most expensive place in Europe to buy any kind of electronic equipment, list price (or above) is the norm with no room for negotiations. Plus the hassle to wait for any goods to be delivered since nothing is in stock.....

Looking at some German online store prices it seems the beige and the red is cheaper than the original black.

• Members

Where do you find these prices in Belgium, on some shady street behind Grand Place? I found Belgium being the most expensive place in Europe to buy any kind of electronic equipment, list price (or above) is the norm with no room for negotiations. Plus the hassle to wait for any goods to be delivered since nothing is in stock.....

Keymusic was once an expensive store but their prices are getting really good the last few months. But they always had a policy that you could buy something at the store, mention the best Belgian price at the register (or if you don't know a better price, you can ask them to look it up :)) and that's the price you get.

Perhaps you've been to Piens which is ridiculously expensive, except for habitants of Sint-Niklaas, since the owner of Keymusic works there. The owners have strong personal issues, it's a funny story :)

I always mention the price that everyone pays, not some exclusive price. Compared to other European countries, the prices for electronics are the same. It's not like other countries don't have expensive stores. You can't judge prices of any country by walking into a random store.

Btw try topping this:

zl59pe.jpg

The best beer of Belgium and the world for

Archived