Bit o' gig footage...

TheB3Nut

• Members

Oh yeah, this band is all about the horns. We had a trumpet player too, until a few months ago when he left. :( Funny thing is, he's the reason I'm in the band...I was hanging out between services with the other musos at church just chatting about what kind of gigs we did, and I mentioned that I was in a pop cover band but what I really wanted to do was play organ in a horn band. This guy pops up "I'm in a horn band, and we're looking for an organ player..." The rest is history. :D I hooked up July of last year, and the time since has been some of the best in my life, ever. Just a great bunch of guys and gal...personally as well as musically. This band's like family...just a great vibe.

• Members

My rig's a Nord Electro 2, perched (using strategically-placed rubber feet to get the manuals close together) atop an old Triton 61-key, used strictly as a MIDI lower manual. The Nord feeds a Behringer mixer used as a preamp into a homemade socket box for the Leslie. Switching is a toggle in an old stompbox (yeah, it's cobbled, but cash is tight around here. :( ) Glad you like the tone!

TP

• Members

The road isn't too bad (2-lane) but when a mufflerless Harley roars by, it can be a little distracting. ;) Still...it's my fave gig. They treat us very well, give us drinks, and give us dinner at the end too. The bar owners are the nicest people you'd ever work with, and the food at that place is just superb. Brick-oven-fired garlic shrimp pizza with a white cream garlic sauce! Ohhhh myyyy.....:D

Archived