yamaha mo8 set up for riverside

voices

• Members

hi i am new to the forum and playing keyboard. eventually i need to play a piece of music in a recital for school. i picked riverside by sidney samsom. can anyone tell me how to set up the keyboard to match the sound of the melody.

thank you

voices

• Members

Question fail.

Seriously dude. What are you really asking here? How to program a performance patch so you can perform the song live? Or just get that lead synth sound? Either way you're going to have to 1) find a preset sound that is close and edit it until perfect and 2) learn to play the song.

Synth editing is not something you can just be told how to do, you must learn to listen and make it sound right to you.

• Members

my apologies.

what i am looking for is how to set up the keyboard to have the sound of the melody in the song. i do not have alot of time to spend with the keyboard as it is not mine. and sense i know very little at this time anything that could get me on the right track would be helpful. such as what voice or type of voice to start with and what sort of things to modify to get it close to sounding right.

Archived