How much is the Korg O1/W Pro X 88 keys worth?

amguzak

• Members

Hi there! I'm new here, and I'm trying to figure out how much to sell my Korg O1/W Pro X Workstation. I've tried searching for this question to be thoughtful and not repost a previously answered question, but I couldn't find the answer anywhere. I also tried looking this up on ebay and craigslist and google and any other place I might find a few figures, but no one seems to be selling this instrument. I was hoping maybe someone here could give me a good guesstimate, since I don't really know anything about the keyboard world. The reason why I'm asking is because I'm trying to trade it in at Guitar Center for a newer keyboard, and I don't want to be ripped off. I am aware that this keyboard is almost 20 years old, but it's in good working condition and I assume does a lot from reviews I have read. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

• Members

Yeah I've seen them for 900 on Craigslist. But since it's always back every week like Sundays Comics, I bet the guy is asking too much and doesn't realize it :D

Honestly, if you can get 350-400 for it, it's probably an excellent deal for you. Guitar Center might pay you 200, they always pay a third of what they end up asking (so they end up selling it for 20-30% off later and still make a big profit...)

Archived